Folks,

I'm thinking it would be a good idea to standardize on one C/C++ compiler
for the project.  I'm looking at the Open Watcom compiler and would like
your opinion.  Reason for this suggestion is that it is the only real mode
compiler still under development and supported.

This doesn't mean that I want to drop the build options currently in our
source code.  Instead, I'd like to add Open Watcom to FreeCOM, install and
memory configs and build official releases with Open Watcom.

Care to share?

Pat Villani
Project Coordinator