> I'll take this in as DEVLOAD 3.23. Your own decision if you prefer
> implementing Christian Masloch's improvements and perhaps even some
> additional features.

I would be inclined to answer in a most cynical fashion if you indeed did
call the bug fixes I suggested "improvements" (optional ones nevertheless)
here. I hope you didn't!

(That's not to say I'd force anyone to implement whatever I am suggesting.
But if one would not fix trivial known bugs before releases, then I'd
think twice about using the software. Just funny how you phrased it
there.)

Regards,
Christian