I released a small update of Bloček and Kašmár.
Download from http://www.laaca-mirror.ic.cz

Except two typos I fixed charmap in both programs - Bloček and Kašmár.

Besides that I tried very hard to track and fix hardly reproduceable crash when
was not able to reliable fix this behaviour and I suspect some problem with
peephole optimizer in FPC 2.x.x - I think it sometimes "forgets" to include
segment change prefix (from DS to FS) when accessing DOS memory.