Hi all. I can be add the comment highlighting for the lines starts at
#, ', //, /* end at */, and so from { to }. It's a good? So, I can add
the keyboard layout switching into the editor.for many languages
(setting getted from the ELMEDIT.INI (yes, my editor called as "ELM
EDITOR" - ELM ("береста", "beresta", "rvanaya beryozovaya kora") - elm
has used by Slavic people in the ancient times for writing letters and
other writing issues, such as parchment (aka "pergament") in the
ancient Greek and Rome civilizations)). Or use the system keyboard
input, switched by the KEYB utility? I can use my own written keyboard
driver. It used the internal handler of the 9th hardware interrupt of
the keyboard. Or not to use it and use the system keyboard input
instead?