Hi all.
>> Maybe a step by step instruction of how to program a GUI
> 0. Learn to set graphic mode
> 1. Learn to draw (lines, rectangles, rat arrow, text)
> 2. Learn to move the rat arrow (in a circle for example)
> 3. Learn to peek the mouse and use it to hunt the arrow around
> 4. Learn to define structures describing screen content allowing you
> to evaluate mouse actions
This is a blah-blah-blah. I have complete GUI development system,
written by me in the Pascal. This is a set of sources, includes the
universal graphics driver for all video modes, interface
object-oriented units and utilitary function unit. All of these
released in the GNU GPL license. Who want to get it?