Od: Tae Wong <seotaewon...@gmail.com>

Datum: 1. 3. 2013

Předmět: [Freedos-devel] Running Blocek and Kasmar under eComStation

"You’re going to strip the accented letters on the title. Bloček and

Kašmár can’t be ran on eComStation; so you need to get instructions on

running Bloček and Kašmár on eComStation and cwsdpmi says that it is

unable to be ran in protected mode.

Everyone hates slow websites. So do we.

http://p.sf.net/sfu/appdyn_d2d_feb