Hello, all!

Despite this being my first post, I've been following (and using) FreeDOS
for quite a while. I have to commend you all on an excellent implementation
of the classic DOS environment!

I have always loved the muscle of DOS - there's no fluff; just raw power to
get the job done. My passion for this OS is such that I was inspired many,
many years ago to begin creating a multitasking desktop GUI to modernize
and keep it relevant despite the dominance of Windows. That project was
never completed (although I have recently blown the dust off and am porting
/ reinventing it with 32 bit Watcom C) however it did at one point have a
fully functional Command.com replacement built into the otherwise graphical
shell to serve as a debugging aid. I am currently extracting it from the
shell it was a part of seven years ago, making selected updates and
recreating it as a standalone application.

My shell provides several improvements over the traditional command
interpreter, such as multiple directory locations (which can be switched
between using alt-tab) background file copying / deleting and new commands
like "drives" which displays the letters of all available drives as well as
details for each one (e.g. hard drive, floppy, mapped network drive,
CD-ROM, etc.) and other niceties.

I would like to make this software available on the FreeDOS site once
completed; what is the formal procedure for doing so?

Mercury