Hi,

On Tue, Dec 23, 2014 at 5:56 PM, Mercury Thirteen
<mercury0x0...@gmail.com> wrote:

> In keeping with Tom's earlier suggestion, I give you Drives, the disk info
> tool - now in standalone form! :)
>
> It's still a bit buggy - I have to sort out an issue with repeating drive
> labels and a couple other odds and ends - but 90% of the program is usable
> and functional. Just type "drives" and see a brief summary of the drives
> available in the current environment and the letters assigned to them.
>
> http://www.mercurycoding.com/drives/drives.bas
> http://www.mercurycoding.com/drives/drives.exe
>
> Feedback is welcome!

Right now, I'm using my laptop. I do have a RUFUS USB stick lying
around if you want me to test under raw FreeDOS, but I'm not doing
anything unusual with drives. In other words, my testing is limited in
usefulness. But I have been playing with a (heavily modified) QEMU
image of my own making in the last week or so.

====================================
Drives     Drive information tool
v1.0       2007 - 2015 by Mercury0x000d
[mercury0x0...@no.spam.no.spam.gmail.spam.sux.]

Detected drives: 4

   type
label         additional data (if applicable)
a: floppy drive                NO NAME                  3.5 inch, 1440 KB
c: hard drive                  NO NAME
d: hard drive                  QEMU VVFAT
g: not detected