Hi,

On Thu, Jun 25, 2015 at 1:28 PM, Mercury Thirteen
<mercury0x0...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 25, 2015 at 6:03 AM, Thomas Mueller <mueler6...@twc.com> wrote:
>>
>> Is WATT-32 not included in the upcoming FreeDOS 1.2?  Or is some part of
>> WATT-32 (watt-32.net) not open-source?
>
> Wow, I forgot all about WATT-32. Actually, since it was the official
> FreeDOS.org software list that I was working off of, I guess FD.org forgot
> about it too lol
>
> I'll work on adding that. Thanks!

I don't know why (or how) you'd add that explicitly. You mean the
sources? Or the DJGPP .a (COFF) library? Not sure how useful that
would be, by itself!

http://www.watt-32.net/

http://na.mirror.garr.it/mirrors/djgpp/beta/v2tk/wat3222br3.zip
http://na.mirror.garr.it/mirrors/djgpp/current/v2tk/wat3222sr3.zip

Some DJGPP apps use it, but outside of those, it's not directly
relevant (is it??).

I guess because "NET" already has "WATTCP" (16-bit?) then it's close
enough, right?

http://www.freedos.org/software/?cat=net
http://www.freedos.org/software/?prog=wattcp
http://www.ibiblio.org/pub/micro/pc-stuff/freedos/files/net/wattcp/

I don't know, but I assume that Lynx (DJGPP build) used it. I know
that Links2 used it, but that's not in "NET". Similarly, Wget probably
used it, but that too isn't in "NET". (Both of those are mirrored on
iBiblio, though.) Oh, FDNPKG does use it, and that's under "UTIL".

Other than that, dunno!