Hi,

On Fri, Feb 5, 2016 at 9:06 AM, Paul Dufresne <dufres...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I am a bit confused as to what is/should be the current version.

Although I'm fairly certain that the Software List is still
"read-only" for the time being, the latest it mentions is 1.3.1 :

http://freedos.sourceforge.net/software/?prog=fdisk

> Antony Gordon said he made modifications to v. 1.2.1 and 1.3 but I
> don't know if the changes have been published and if so where.

I don't think he finished it yet. Maybe he has a Github? Dunno!

> Then there is (same code, two different categories):
> http://www.ibiblio.org/pub/micro/pc-stuff/freedos/files/util/disk/spfdisk
> http://www.ibiblio.org/pub/micro/pc-stuff/freedos/files/dos/fdisk/spfdisk/
> Is that linked to 1.2.1 version that I have in 'fdi-setup' USB image preview?

SPFdisk is one of three different fdisk's included in years past. It
is not directly related to either XFdisk nor FD Fdisk, all written by
different people. The latter is the one you're exclusively thinking
of.