On 2/19/2016 5:48 PM, Jose Antonio Senna wrote:
>   I read (quickly) the Wikipedia article on BGI and
> the page at openBGI.sourceforge.net and it seems
> to be just another C library to be linked with apps,
> not a resident resource.

BGI is a library that allows to load  drivers for various video cards,
which are named *.bgi. This library provides a common interface for
applications (like a GUI/file manager, which is the subject of the
"idea" here) and exists for both C and Pascal (not sure if there ever
was a BGI libary for Turbo BASIC).
Not sure what you mean by "resident resource" or why you would need such...

Ralf

---