Hello,

I translated a few files into French and sent them to Mateusz (fdnpkg.fr,
fdpkg.fr, move.fr and xcopy.fr). After looking to these files, several questions
and remarks spring to my mind:

- I think providing a link to http://freedoslocal.sourceforge.net/ from
freedos.org would be a good idea, so that translators can find this page more
easily. Had I known about this page, I would have jumped in much earlier ;)

- On some of these files, I couldn't respect the 80 characters per line limit
compared to the English version especially for the help message of xcopy. Is
this a problem? If it is, what can I do? (French is kind of more verbose and the
same will also happen in compute.fr for instance)

- On some files, the translation is incomplete. But when I open the file in
French, there are no "empty lines". How do I add new sentences to translate to
these?

- FDNPKG.FR is in UTF8 but I couldn't convert it locally to ISO-8859-1. iconv
complains about an illegal character at position 0. Hope Mateusz will know what
to do with it.

- Also, I installed FreeDOS 1.2-rc1 in French in QEMU, and right after the
installation  when I type help the machine freezes. In English everything works
fine though. This looks like a bug to me, so I wanted to warn this list about
it.

Well, that's all for the moment. When I'm done with Freedoslocal, I'll start
working on the installer. Thanks for reading this.

-