Hello,

I'm Ercan Ersoy (creator of DOS Coreutils and FreeDOS TUI Shell) and this e-mail address that I use general purpose.

I have an idea.

FreeDOS is a operating system that has some advantages. But, FreeDOS only runs PC platform. I think, FreeDOS can be ported other hardware such like Arduino.

Arduino is a microcontroller development platform and it is a microcontroller. Arduino has some models. People usually use Arduino Uno and Arduino Mega2560. Also, Arduino is a open source. Arduino models uses AVR microcontroller or ARM microcontroller.

I use orginal Arduino Uno, Arduino Uno clone and Arduino Mega2560 clone. These are good platforms.

As we all know FreeDOS is written C language. FreeDOS can be ported 8 bit AVR microcontrollers and 32 bit ARM microcontrollers.

For BIOS interrupts, we can write BIOS like bootloader for FreeDOS

Thanks for interesting,

Ercan