Associate Member, Free Software Foundation (#12889)

www.mcmackins.org www.delwink.com
www.eff.org www.gnu.org www.fsf.org

On 2018-07-12 11:42, Ercan Ersoy wrote:
Hello,

Well, that being the case, I guess I'll write my own. I'll send out an
announcement when development starts; I'd like to finish the library I'm
working on first.

For those interested in BASIC, if there are those among you with some
experience with interpreters, I'm sure I could use some assistance in
making a fast parsing routine. I've done something a little bit like
this before that's pretty fast, but that program runs on modern
computers with plenty of memory.

Will the BASIC interpreter comptiable Microsoft QBASIC?

I wish this BASIC interpreter is QBASIC.EXE for FreeDOS
for compatibility. It's name may be "FreeQB".

Ercan emailed me off list last week that he was interested in writing a
BASIC environment. He may want to help you.

Yes, I may help for BASIC interpreter.

Thanks for replying,
Ercan