On Tue, Jul 2, 2019 at 2:41 AM Ralf Quint <freedos...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 6/30/2019 3:33 PM, Jim Hall wrote:
>
> FreeDOS has now been around for 25 years. That's a major milestone for
> anything, especially an open source software project.
>
> Darn, now I really feel old. I think I have been along this more or less
> the whole time...
>

> I just wanted to say THANK YOU to everyone in the FreeDOS community - past
> and present. Open source software is about people coming together to work
> on something, and that's you. If I ever meet any of you in person, I'll buy
> you a beer/beverage.
>
> When are you heading to LA? Weather is fine right now, after having months
> more feeling like Seattle around here...

Not sure the next time I'm headed to LA, but since I live in the Frozen
North of Minnesota, maybe I should plan a visit during the winter. :-)

Seriously, if I'm ever in your area, and we can get together, I'm always
happy to! I've met a few of you in person. Always good to put a face to the
name.

Jim