Well since thraex was hoping for something a little easier...

I threw together a Linux/MacOS bash script (status.sh) to make it easier to
update the package listing.csv files.

https://github.com/shidel/fd-nls/tree/master/packages
<https://github.com/shidel/fd-nls/tree/master/packages>

Basically, this is what it does…

        Imports the official repo current listing.csv file.
        splices in the my larger unofficial repo listing.csv
        creates a master.csv of all listings.
        discards obsolete entries.
        discards corrupt entries.
        drops some un-needed and erroneous fields
        compares the each current language specific csv files to the master.csv
        creates a missing.csv of missing items for each translated language.
        creates a mixed.csv that contains the language specific and master
items with an additional new field (needs translated).

I probably should have it drop a couple other fields that should not be
translated. Like version, primary-site, wiki site and etc.
After all, those fields are ignored during the release build anyway. Hold on
one second…. Done.

So, I’m putting the script in the FD-NLS repo under the packages directory
alone with the output from the current run. However,
I don’t know how often I will re-run the script and update the output. So if I
don’t do it frequently, I recommend running it for the
latest results. With the current data and languages, it takes roughly 10
minutes on an 8 year old i5.

:-)

Jerome