It's kind of early for Hanukkah, but a friend suggested a little dreidl
game. It looked easy to do, so I wrote it. This is a VERY SIMPLE dreidl
game.

The rules are in the dreidl.c file. This is under the GNU GPL v2.
http://www.freedos.org/jhall/dreidl/

I wrote it on Linux but it should compile under FreeDOS just fine. It's not
doing anything weird. I might later update it to support DOS conio or DOS
graphics mode or Linux ncurses, but right now it's just using puts() and
printf(). The code has a few "stubbed in" functions that I'll use later to
support graphics mode.

If you know the dreidl game, you know this is basically a simulator, so
it's not really a game. More than anything, this is probably a demo about
writing a simple program. You spin the dreidl, and you automatically do
stuff based on the spin that comes up.

Jim