hi

> DOS memory manager historically limit the amount of RAM via EMM/EMS to 32 or 64MB of RAM. That ought to be enough for anyone really interested in programming for DOS.

 interesting, that'd be my main interest: the more usable RAM the more *any* program could do, specially a server.

  Have there been efforts in extending that, without turning into "dosix"? certainly no multi-user for me :-) couldn't a "virtual address table" handle some more? idk.. there's a memory manager option at FreeDOS boot -- and on a parallel thread there seems to be some interest in improving some of that -- could this perhaps be an installable package with another option for memory management? Are you aware of any similar projects with that specific use case in mind? (it could instruct said improvement, if nothing more)

Also, glad to hear there is no interest in (even) more languages.

Cheers,
F.