> On May 1, 2021, at 3:25 PM, Robert Riebisch <r...@bttr-software.de> wrote:
> [..]
> Not on
> <https://www.ibiblio.org/pub/micro/pc-stuff/freedos/files/repositories/latest/
>
> <https://www.ibiblio.org/pub/micro/pc-stuff/freedos/files/repositories/latest/>>.

> Ah, okay, but on
> <https://www.ibiblio.org/pub/micro/pc-stuff/freedos/files/repositories/latest/pkg-html/index.html
>
> <https://www.ibiblio.org/pub/micro/pc-stuff/freedos/files/repositories/latest/pkg-html/index.html>>.

Correct, Same place that mentions the listing.csv package spreadsheet.

> Cheers,
> Robert

I have talked about it a bunch of times. Mostly, right after I made the current
version of the Repo Management Utility (version 2, I think). But, that was a
while back. I haven’t actually mentioned that feed much since FireFox dropped
RSS support. So, it isn’t any mystery why some have forgot it is there and many
never knew at all.

I also haven’t mentioned the slack group in a while
https://join.slack.com/t/freedos/shared_invite/zt-pvs782ac-GSqgtCo3Xm9LHaDQU3HVcQ

<https://join.slack.com/t/freedos/shared_invite/zt-pvs782ac-GSqgtCo3Xm9LHaDQU3HVcQ>
 (Expires in 7  Days). There is occasional messaging there. But, mostly several
channels that monitor different things. Including package updates, developer
websites, news feeds, twitter posts and etc.. Although I now see, slack finally
offers the ability to create invites that never expire. Maybe we will post one
again.

Jerome