VirtualBox 6.1.22 r144080

128 Mb memroy

Sound disabled: Get an error on host when launching with it, so I disabled it

Processior: i3-8100

French: I think I have not seen any accented characters, like all replaced by 2
chars (Unicode)

mkeyb fr: m letter seems undefined  *I think* it is supposed to be defined on ;

Used config = 3 (Safe mode) except noted

bolitare: when quitting game, black screen, no DOS prompt

dosdef: Have seen division by zero with config = 4

config = 3: invalid opcode at 2818:163e 0002 0007 98BD 8F57 etc.

flpybird: black screen when launched

kraptor: graphics seems wrong, but can play, hang when quitting

liquiwar: graphics seems wrong, hang when quitting

magnetic: need a (commercial?) story file

mirror magic: graphics wrong, was not able to read what seems to be text

nge_nibbles: I think something is wrong (very slow, miss most of the level
graphic)

virtigo: hang when quit game

wing: color seems wrong, hang on exit, mouse movement not too responsive

Seems OK:

boom, btitanic, eliza, empong, ev4de, ewsnake (italiano), fmines (slow),
freedoom,

gnuchess (NANSI), hangman, ivan, mistral, nethack, noudar, paku (pacman),

qtetris, snova, sudoku86, vitetris, ww1, zmiy