one more problem with fdisk 1.3.4:

I just tried to create a ca. 230 MB big partition on a second HD in virtualbox. I ran fdisk 1.3.4 from the first virtual HD (C:) and executed it for the second HD via
fdisk position 5, change HD, created one primary partition, everything seems to work fine. I answered the question for FAT32 with YES
After a reboot (yes, I know this) format d: format 0.91w gave out the following message:
Boot sector unreadable, disk not yet formatted.
Cannot find existing format - Not saving UNFORMAT data. Please enter volume label (none) etc. No label, disk will have no creation timestamp.
Quick formatting (only flushing metadata)
Warning, resets bad cluster markings, if any
DRIVE_IO (WRITE 0, count 1) [FAT12(16] [drive D*]
Critical error during DOS disk access
  DOS driver error (hex):01
 Program terminated.
 [Error 129]

format version is 0.91w
Same results with format d: /d

If I do the same with a bigger virtual HD (ca. 550 MB size) fdisk creates a FAT32 partition and format has NO problems.
I tried both two times.

Any ideas? Is it reproducable?

W. Spiegl / Fritz