FYI that R. Swan emailed me about a bug in the A72 assembler. I've mirrored
the new release on Ibiblio as version 1.03a. See email, below.

We agreed the updated version should have the "a" label in case someone
reports a problem. Then there's a way to see if that person is running the
outdated version or the one with the fix.

You can find the updated version, mirrored here:

https://www.ibiblio.org/pub/micro/pc-stuff/freedos/files/devel/asm/a72/

R. Swan plans to join the email list, but I wanted to share the update just
in case someone here is using A72.

Original email:

*There was a pretty serious bug in the previous release. I've fixed up a
couple things, so now it shouldn't cause any more weird errors. I've put up
the updated zip file at the same address as before (
http://pc72.dk/A72-1_03.ZIP <http://pc72.dk/A72-1_03.ZIP> ). You don't need
to newsitem this one, since it's not a major release. (Everything's also
been updated on github, as per usual protocol!) *

*--R*