On Mon, 9 Aug 2021 at 20:16, Robert Riebisch <r...@bttr-software.de> wrote:

> Hi Aitor,
>
> > I've noticed you Germans have your quirks with the spelling because
> > there was a change to standardise the ortography not long ago  (when to
> > use ss and eszett amongs others :)).
>
> The last big reform was in 1996.
>
> But this reform has been reformed in 2004, 2006, 2011, 2017, and 2018.
> *lol*

Nice. I've heard German language teachers here complaining about textbooks
needing to be changed, hopefully not 5 times! (and some taking the more
"practical" approach: why bother with standard German, teach Bavarian and
hope the student will travel to Bavaria or be somehow understood everywhere
else lol).

Trying to get back on-topic, I suppose it will not change the collating
tables or upper/lower case of NLSFUNC at all, right?

Best,
Aitor