"Officially" Night is in fact still an ongoing project. The problem is that I
haven't had much time to devote to it for a while now, and I know Maarten and
Antony have a lot going on as well. After completing a handful of other
projects that have popped up, I will definitely be going back to Night.

As it stands, the Night kernel can actually multitask random chunks of code
already in memory, but as of yet there's no protected memory, no API for
DOS API.

Sent with [ProtonMail](https://protonmail.com/) Secure Email.