Jerome wrote:
>The compression portion of that process has several actions it performs. It
>will compress all sources to preserve long file names and possible
>case-specific files. It >will also check the remaining files in other
>directories to verify they are 8.3 compatible. If LFN files exist in those
>directories, the are compressed by section (top >most sub-directory) into a
>embedded LFNFILES.ZIP archive. For several reasons, this is not a perfect
>solution. It is just a compromise that hopefully causes the >fewest problems
>for end users.

The problem I get now, is that the files DEVEL/ LFNFILES.ZIP from packages
DJ_GDB and from DJ_GPP are in conflict.
They probably does not contain conflicting files... but the files in itself are.
Might be causing problems by trying to avoid them too much.
By that, I means, it was probably designed to works just fine, by truncating to
8.3 files.

I am unsure what to suggest. Just formulating the problem I got/get.