Hello All,

I’ve just uploaded this months Interim Build to ibiblio. To test T2210, you can
fetch it from
http://www.ibiblio.org/pub/micro/pc-stuff/freedos/files/distributions/test/
<http://www.ibiblio.org/pub/micro/pc-stuff/freedos/files/distributions/test/>

I’ve warned about this several times. But with the recent updates and few
additions to the DJGPP packages, the BonusCD has blown way past the upper
limits of a CD. At approximately 925mb, it will require a DVD to burn the image
to disc.

I don’t think a 925mb “CD” is a good thing.

As I see it, this leaves us with 3 choices:

1) Drop nearly 300mb of packages from the CD.
2) Do nothing and call it a DVD
3) Move all development related packages onto their own disc. Have DevelCD and
seperate BonusCD.

Let’s try and resolve this before the next build. :-)

Also, this latest build mostly consists of some NLS updates, a few updates
(like vmsmount, v8power and keyb) and of course the DJGPP stuff.

:-)

Jerome