On Sun, Jan 15, 2023 at 11:55 AM <jer...@shidel.net> wrote:

> Hi Jim,
> (and all)
>
> It’s been a couple months.
>
> I’m just wondering if there are plans to do a get-together next week.
>
> :-)

That's a great idea - let's do it! I miss seeing everyone.

Let's plan for NEXT Sunday, 22 January, 2023 at 11am US/Central. Use
your favorite timezone converter to find your local time. As always,
we'll do it via BlueJeans. You can connect via the web (on any recent
web browser; BlueJeans recommends Chrome) or download the BlueJeans
meeting client. We've found that performance is much better if you use
the meeting client. You can download it here:
https://www.bluejeans.com/downloads

Last year, we alternated "topics" for each get-together: "technical"
and "social." Since we haven't had one for a long time, we'll keep
this one to "social" so we can catch up.

I'll also post a news item on the website.

Jim