Hi All,

While are on the topic of FreeDOS packages, there is one more thing I would
like to propose.

I have been asked several times to "update” MKEYB to the forked version.

I suggest creating a DEVEL branch for the fork version in the MKEYB project in
GitLab FreeDOS Archive.

With the fork in that branch, the monthly Interim Build would automatically use
it instead of the original.

This would permit easy testing of any changes present in the fork version.

However, please note that the RBE only pulls from DEVEL branches when creating
Interim Builds.

When creating an OS release, it strictly uses the MASTER (default) branch of
those GitLab projects.

We will need to decide what needs done when it comes time for the next OS
release.

:-)

Jerome