Hi!

Our GITLAB has recently received multiple useful tickets from Bernd Böckmann:

https://gitlab.com/FreeDOS/base/htmlhelp/-/issues/3

Line 43 in CP857.H is wrong, messing up a certain character.

https://gitlab.com/FreeDOS/base/htmlhelp/-/issues/4

Some Turkish CP857 characters are not properly displayed.

https://gitlab.com/FreeDOS/base/htmlhelp/-/issues/5

Some CP852 character is not properly converted.

https://gitlab.com/FreeDOS/base/htmlhelp/-/issues/6

Ukrainian CP848 conversion is missing.

https://gitlab.com/FreeDOS/base/htmlhelp/-/issues/7

Belarussian CP849 conversion is missing.

https://gitlab.com/FreeDOS/base/htmlhelp/-/issues/8

Scrolling and navigation corrupts screen (we knew that).

https://gitlab.com/FreeDOS/base/htmlhelp/-/issues/9

Scroll bar update broken in HELP_HTM.C line 518 (!).

https://gitlab.com/FreeDOS/base/htmlhelp/-/issues/10

Scrolling slow because HELP_HTM.C line 584 has a super
inefficient way to determine bold, italics and links :-p

https://gitlab.com/FreeDOS/base/htmlhelp/-/issues/11

The hh_dir.h MAXFILE and MAXEXT are only 8+3, but the
fnsplit _splitpath code would need 1+2 extra bytes of
buffer size to prevent memory corruption!

Very useful insights! I hope a HTMLHELP-affine developer
who could fix those things and recompile saw the tickets?

Thanks! Regards, Eric