I'd like to add that it would be good to have the current kernel build included as the kernel of the interim builds, so that it can be tested. Perhaps the current kernel can be automatically fetched from the github actions page [1] or some other place while building the test images?

Bernd

[1] https://github.com/FDOS/kernel/actions