Hi everyone!

I wanted to send a reminder of our upcoming FreeDOS virtual
get-together on Sunday, March 10. Same time as usual: from 11am to
noon US/Central (use your favorite timezone converter to find your
local time).

However, note that March 10 is also the start of US Daylight Saving
Time, so clocks will be "ahead" one hour. If your region doesn't
observe Daylight Saving Time, or has a different changeover date,
please be aware of the time issue.

I'll send an email to the list with the URL to join before the meeting
starts. We will do the meeting again with Google Meet, since that has
worked out well.

We alternate topics on the get-together. Last month was 'technical'
topics, this month is social time. We may still talk about technical
items, but mostly this is an opportunity to get to know folks as more
than just an email address.

See you then!

Jim