Eric Auer wrote:
> It does work in dosemu2, although I find it odd that it says to be
> SDL based, while the binary is a tiny COM file. The soure shows it
> used int 33 to: reset the mouse driver (function 0), show or hide
> the mouse (functions 1 and 2) and poll mouse status (function 3) if
> compiled for DOS, DPMI style. There do not seem to be hooked ints,
> but there are several different atexit calls activated. I hope you
> can register multiple atexits without causing problems? Will they
> be called in a sensible order when leaving the game?
>
> Maybe you just have to configure your mouse driver differently?
>
> You could also try pre-loading DPMIONE or CWSDPMI and check if
> that improves stability of this apparently DPMI-oriented game.

I've just tried running it with different configs:

1. without ctmouse loaded (this is my default)

2. with ctmouse loaded

3. with cwsdpmi loaded, no mouse

4. with cwsdpmi loaded, with mouse

I get the same behavior in each: the game plays fine, until I use 'q'
to quit. Then it just hangs.

*I'll add that it didn't occur to me that you could use a mouse to
play this game. The columns on the board are numbered, so it made
sense to just type the number of the column where I wanted to drop a
piece.