On Fri, Jul 5, 2024 at 1:44 PM Wilhelm Spiegl <wilhelm.spi...@mail.com> wrote:

> Nevertheless it is strange to have the second attack within a few
> months (mail). I just tested it, you do not come into mailing list if
> you use an unknown mail address.

The reason for moving the wiki from SourceForge to wiki.freedos.org
wasn't because the old wiki was spammed or hacked. SourceForge had
been making some updates to the web hosting service, and basically
broke how the wiki worked. I moved the wiki to wiki.freedos.org so we
could have more control over the website.