Hi Paul,
first, hope you got a file from me.

I reported the problems one day before you and noticed that some links did not work because of a wrong path, some ran into help, so most were useless for me.
Well, I think if you start with these links, you should create a link to almost all important commands or add an overlong "set path" file. But this seems to be not intended.

Willi

--
Gesendet mit der mail.com Mail App
Am 02.10.24, 21:55 schrieb Paul Dufresne via Freedos-devel <freedos-devel@lists.sourceforge.net>:
Jérome said:
>You sort of can.
https://gitlab.com/groups/FreeDOS/-/activity
Ah good... fit the need... thanks!

I am coming back from a walk... and while I was coming home, I became less conciliant about removing lame link.
I said few people probably use lame... but for people that do. they are likely to call it often, with many different options:
https://svn.code.sf.net/p/lame/svn/trunk/lame/USAGE
So, often they may have a bunch of files to convert from one audio format to MP3... and I think removing the link is
"cruel" for them. They should probably do their own batch files... but they might very well not really know how to do it.