Hi!

8-Фев-2004 15:12 [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Luchezar Georgiev) wrote to FreeDOS-kernel
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

>> -  if ((mode & CDS_MODE_CHECK_DEV_PATH) && (result & IS_DEVICE) &&
>> -      !(result & IS_NETWORK) && dest[2] != '/' && !dir_exists(dest))
>> +  if ((mode & CDS_MODE_CHECK_DEV_PATH) &&
>> +      ((result & (IS_DEVICE|IS_NETWORK)) == IS_DEVICE) &&
>> +      dest[2] != '/' && !dir_exists(dest))
LG> Thanks for applying my patches, Bart!

     If you look carefully, you note, that above no changes, only
optimization.

LG> As to the other funny printf "patch", it's only a temporary solution until I
LG> find the reason why Borland 80386 build hangs if any INSTALL= commands were
LG> processed, just before kernel() enters...

     If you have the trouble only with with Borland, then there may be bug
in code generation. Unfortunately, I found, that many optimization options
should be turned off to get correct (more or less) code. You may find may
edition of turboc.cfg with (almost) safe options set in ATTRIB archive.