On Thu, 12 Feb 2004, Luchezar Georgiev wrote:

> So, I guess learning Bochs is inevitable to me... Any other candidates
> (besides Tom) to whom I can send the failing kernel plus mapfile that
> are willing to give it a try? Remember - INSTALLHIGH!

yes, please send me a minimal failing kernel + mapfile + minimal
config.sys and the command you're installing high (which should also be as
small as possible and open source).

Please leave kernel.sys *uncompressed*. This is very important as it
greatly simplifies debugging for me (setting break points in startup
code with DOSEMU without needing explicit int3's + recompilation).

Bart