Hi!

     Bug: turboc.cfg present in KERNEL directory, but neither in SYS, nor in
UTILS directories. Also, there is questions about contents of turboc.cfg in
KERNEL:

- -ff- is dummy, because -f-.
- with -w other -w* are not required.
- all -I and -D may be joined: -I..\hdr;. -DKERNEL;I86;PROTO;ASMSUPT
- -I. isn't required (unless you wish to search "#include <>" in current
  directory).
- redefinition of __STDC__ is wrong: this macro should be defined only by -A
  option.

     Also, there is kernel.cfg, but it now nowhere used (and may be
removed).

     I (slightly) rewrote turboc.cfg as such:

______________O\_/_________________________________\_/O______________
-d
-f-
-k-