Hi, I think we should be able to boot from ZIP FAT32 if BIOS can boot
from it as a normal int 13h device. After all, default BPB = FAT16 while
actual BPB = FAT32 does NOT mean that FAT32 is generally broken. It only
means that the partition table is wrong and marks the partition as FAT16.

Whatever is wrong with fdbootcd.zip, it should be able to view the harddisk.
More details please. Bernd should be able to help fixing this. Not seeing
a ZIP is normal, because ZIP - unless you boot from it - needs extra drivers.
I think the drivers can even be loaded from the prompt, do not have to be
loaded as device drivers.

Interesting list of ZIP drive details from Matthias, by the way.

Eric.