Hi!

16-Мар-2004 08:04 [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Luchezar Georgiev) wrote to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]:

>>   Run "DEBUG<T.D>RESULT" (where DEBUG is by Paul Vojta, MS-DEBUG doesn't
>> work under FreeDOS).
LG> This is wrong. MS-DOS 7.10 DEBUG *does* work under FreeDOS 7.10! I've used
LG> it many many times.

     I test MS-DEBUG 6.22. I don't use any VERSION statements (if this may
help). But question not in this.

>> Under MS-DOS result file is fine, under FreeDOS redirected file is zero
>> size. Noted by Bernd Blaauw
LG> I don't understand anything. What redirected file?

     "RESULT". See command line example above.

LG> The above script just sets a break-point.

     You may replace it by one-line fummy script "q".

PS: Right now I test this with freecom under MS-DOS: redirected file is not
empty, so empty redirected file is bug of kernel.