Hi!

13-Апр-2004 20:30 [EMAIL PROTECTED] (tom ehlert) wrote to "Arkady V.Belousov"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> [...]
te>>> ROTFL
te> Rolling On The Floor Laughing
te> you really can't keep things untouched?

     See the difference: "keep untouched" or "do so or so". Currently Bart
actively _adds_ `wrt', so I ask if this is possible to use `:' instead
`wrt'.

te> I would really HATE the kernels assembly sources converted into
te> GMOUSE cryptographic sources.

     :)