Hi!

     Some functions make "iregs regs" static, some use stack space. Why not
make all on the stack or make _one_ global definition (at least, this saves
a lot of BSS space)?

     Also:

______________O\_/_________________________________\_/O______________
BOOL is_suspect(struct CHS *chs, struct CHS *pEntry_chs)
{
  return !((chs->Cylinder & 0x3ff) == pEntry_chs->Cylinder ||
           1023 == pEntry_chs->Cylinder ||
           (chs->Cylinder == pEntry_chs->Cylinder &&
            chs->Head == pEntry_chs->Head &&
            chs->Sector == pEntry_chs->Sector));
}

As already discussed, this code is incorrect. (I even reminds about this,
but code remains unfixed). See fix in my patch, which I publish slightly
later.