Hi!

10-Май-2004 16:34 [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Bart Oldeman) wrote to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]:

>> Turbo C  Version 2.01  Copyright (c) 1987, 1988 Borland International
>> Error talloc.c 21: Type mismatch in redeclaration of '__brklvl'
BO> Strange, I don't see this. Where is __brklvl defined for your Turbo C?

     Nowhere (inside RTL, to be precise). But this variable used for stack
overflow check, whereas turboc.cfg in my TC edition doesn't turns off this
check (no -N-). As I understand, this is reason why TC "knows" type of
__brklvl. And this is another reason, why better to include turboc.cfg into
all directories (or use "+..\mkfiles\turboc.cfg" option).