Hi!

28-Июн-2004 21:08 [EMAIL PROTECTED] (tom ehlert) wrote to "Arkady V.Belousov"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

>>      In kernel often used constructions, similar to next:
>>         if (get_cds(drv ? drv - 1 : default_drive) == NULL)
te> in which case 'often' is 2

     Ok, 2. But non-zero. In any case there will be useful to introduce
get_cds1(), which will call get_cds(drv ? drv - 1 : default_drive) (because
there is much more than 2 such instances).

te> so I think you are wasting our time.

     _If_ you don't know the answer, simply don't answer. This your letter
contains no useful information. :(