Hi!

13-Июл-2004 19:15 [EMAIL PROTECTED] (tom ehlert) wrote to "Arkady V.Belousov"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

>>      Because there is low probable to get answer from Bart, may be you, tom?
>> As I already answer here, to fix bug with MOVE should be prevent moving for
>> directories.
te> msdos CAN move directories,

     If you reread my posts here (or in freedos-dev?), then you find my
letter, where I already show (with help of debug "scripts"), that this is
_not so_. File manager programs _may_ move directories, but this is imitated
through moving each file in directory and subdirectories.

te> so the rejection would only change the bug.
te> better to implement it correctly.

     Your suggestions?