Eric,

please please, if you discover that you made a mistake in a post then
please edit the post while you still can. IMHO It's very annoying to read:

"
Hmmm this must be the case.

Oh no, sorry, what I said above was wrong, it is like this.
"

This makes your already long post even longer than necessary, and adds
unnecessary noise. You're not talking on the phone or IRC here.

Of course this is true for everyone, it's just that Eric seems to make a
habit out of it. Sorry, maybe you think it's cool to write that way but
I'm afraid  many people will ignore the rest of your post if you start
rambling like this.

Bart