Hi Bart,

Thanks for pointing out!
Actually I ignore if Linux works with some notion similar to codepges at all (I once tried to port a single ASCII chart drawing program from DOS to Linux and found out lots of "blanks" #219 in the table.
If Unicode is the only collating table present, as you say this would have the quite a lot of work to do to create the suitable Unicode collating table, then remapping according to the particular codepage.
Good that at least the info is there.

Anyway, I just want to make it clear that I am not for having MS compatible COUNTRY.SYS files per se, and I don't mind at all if there is a non-compatible format for COUNTRY.SYS (just all the same that MS-MODE won't work with the final FD-DISPLAY.SYS), but I was just trying to find out the (legal) way to get the maximum data with minimum effort.

Aitor