Hi!

8-Сен-2004 19:32 [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Kenneth J. Davis) wrote to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]:

>>      Third (or 5th?) times of asking (without answer): where and how
>> download latest (unstable) kernel sources? And, as I understand, there is
KJD> If sourceforge has cron working, tarballs are there still, additionally:
KJD> http://www.fdos.org/kernel/kernel.HEAD.zip      for stable sources
KJD> http://www.fdos.org/kernel/kernel.UNSTABLE.zip  for dev sources

     Fine. What is "HEAD"? Original 2035? "UNSTABLE" - is where you apply
reviewed by you patches? But, as I understand, Lucho makes more patches,
than you already apply.

     (BTW, Lucho, I note, you apply (most) of my code optimizations and
cleanups. Thank you. :)

KJD> The fdos.org sources will be updated regularly and not change
KJD> (for a good while anyway).

     Fine. I wrote these pathes and review these archives.

     ?

KJD> just haven't had a chance to set it up.

>> now 4 alternate trees: 2035, 2035-tom, 2035-Lucho and 2035-Jeremy?
KJD> No.  There is the stable branch (which should be similar to Tom's,
KJD> though yes he has his own as others may?), and then the unstable/dev
KJD> branch, which is where Lucho changes and some stuff that I'm doing
KJD> that I haven't tested enough to be considered stable.

     You mean, you apply _all_ patches from Lucho?