Hola, Eduardo!

This patch adds DBCS support to DOS-65-23 (Determine if a character represents yes/no response) as specified by RBIL, and fixes DOS-63-00 (Get Double Byte Character Set lead-byte table.) It now returns the DBCS table from the active NLS package, not the harcoded one. Applies to up-to-date CVS UNSTABLE. It's at http://perso.wanadoo.es/samelborp/dbcs.zip

Thanks. I saw, applied, built, committed it and updated my binary ;-)

Now let's see what can we do for reading the new parts of COUNTRY.SYS

Regards,
Lucho