I would greatly appreciate if someone could help
me with this question. Based on the kernel
makefiles I wrote a simple C and asm file and
tried linking them. Please see the error message
at the bottom of the email.

It warns that there is no stack and when I try to
run the exe file, the dos window hangs.

I have attached my source files to this email.
The libm.lib and device.lib files were taken from
Freedos kernels' lib folder.  I would greatly
appreciate if someone could help me figure out
what I have done wrong.

Regards,
Karthigan.

D:\Data\temp>make
MAKE  Version 2.0   Copyright (c) 1987, 1988
Borland International

Available memory 588117 bytes

        nasm16 -DTC2 -DXCPU=86 -f obj test.asm
        tcc -c -M -k -1 -mc main.c
Turbo C  Version 2.01  Copyright (c) 1987, 1988
Borland International
main.c:

        Available memory 394100
        tlink /m/c/s/l @test.lnk
Turbo Link  Version 2.0  Copyright (c) 1987, 1988
Borland International
Warning: no stack