From: Bernd Blaauw <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: freedos-kernel@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Freedos-kernel] kernel question
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 08:05:53 +0200

Jeffrey Chao schreef:

I use "sys config kernel.sys bootharddiskseconds=5" to configure the freedos kernel.
Then I use this freedos as floppy image to burn a bootable CD.
Then:

what kind of bootloader is used on the cdrom, or what type of emulation does the cdrom use for diskette?

Config:
IDE CD-ROM and an empty floppy drive attached to my system.
Booting with our SuperCD and wait for it to time out from the 5sec count, then system will hang after the count.

Which kernel exactly? run VER /R on a succesfull boot.

If IDE HDD is attached, then there is no problem.

What are your devices (all IDE?) and how are they attached to your computer HDD: primary master? CDR: secondary master?

Bernd

------------------------------------------------------- SF email is sponsored by - The IT Product Guide Read honest & candid reviews on hundreds of IT Products from real users. Discover which products truly live up to the hype. Start reading now. http://ads.osdn.com/?ad_id=6595&alloc_id=14396&op=click _______________________________________________ Freedos-kernel mailing list Freedos-kernel@lists.sourceforge.net https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/freedos-kernel